Don't Miss These MWC Americas talks
From CTOs and VPs to Heads of Mobile, Mobile World Congress (MWC) Americas is the must-attend event for anyone working in the mobile industry. This three-day event will be jam-packed with thought leadership sessions from more than 200 key players in the mobile ecosystem.
So many tracks, so little time… which is why we decided to share our short list of all the speaking sessions and events you won't want to miss!
Are you looking to find out what 5G means for you and your business? If so, you won’t want to miss Keynote 3 on “5G and the Fourth Industrial Revolution” at 9am on Thursday, September 13th, including Nokia’s CEO Rajeev Suri and Samsung Electronics North America President Tim Baxter.
Media and Entertainment
Hear from media experts including HBO’s CEO Richard Pleper and Condé Nast Chief Digital Officer Fred Santarpia, on how mobile is profoundly transforming the entertainment and media landscape. From the future of entertainment to the innovations transforming the industry, we would recommend you bookmark the three sessions below:
- Media & Entertainment Conference: Partnership, Distribution and Monetization - Wednesday, September 12th from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Media & Entertainment Conference: Live -
Thursday, September 13th from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Keynote 5: Media and Entertainment -
Friday, September 14th from 9:30am to 10:30am
Because what would be MWC Americas without tracks on mobile innovations?
The Era of Smart Messaging is Here -
Thursday, September 13th, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Mobile messaging is everywhere, but having richer, dynamic, interactive and intelligent conversations with customers is still a challenge that most companies need to tackle. Book your seat for this unmissable conversation on the latest major mobile messaging innovations.
Mobile Commerce in LATAM Today -
Thursday, September 13th, 10:30am - 11:30am
A session about the mobile landscape in Latin America and the opportunities it represents for financial institutions, telecoms and fintech.
App Marketing Imagination Delivers Future Fortunes -
Friday, September 14th, 09:00am - 12:00pm
Two great case studies for app marketers, the first addressing how a data-driven approach can help you to bridge the web-to-app gap, and the second one on building trust in mobile advertising using AI and machine learning.
Learn from the Leaders: Connected Families and the Digital Future -
Wednesday, September 12th, 2:15pm - 5:00pm
Hear from and network with leaders in the industry to learn why addressing the urgent topic of digital wellness is so critical, and how to take the lead.
Is it really a tech conference without blockchain? If you are looking to finally get a full understanding of what blockchain is or to gain some insider insights about the buzzing technology and how it will impact the mobile industry, you can register for the following tracks:
- What is Blockchain? - Wednesday, September 12th, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Cryptocurrencies and Beyond - Wednesday, September 12th, 2:15pm - 3:00pm
- Generation Blockchain - A Deep Dive into Distributed Ledger Technologies - Thursday, September 13th, 11:45am-12:30pm
One of the other highlights of this MWC Americas edition is the Women4Tech summit, which addresses gender diversity and equality in the mobile industry and supports UN Sustainable Development Goal #5 of achieving gender equality and empowering all women and girls. This satellite summit takes place on Thursday, September 13th from 1:00pm to 6:00pm. Speakers include Michelle Morris, VP Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook, Kathrin Buvac, CSO at Nokia and Susan Johnson, Senior VP Global Supply Chain at AT&T.
Finally, if you are looking to:
- Deliver superior-quality mobile applications;
- Reduce the time and effort spent on mobile app testing without compromising quality;
- Unleash the power of crowdsourced testing and get global coverage, on every mobile OS, in specific countries;
- Gain more customers and outperform competitors;
Then you need to stop by booth W.330 to meet the Global App Testing team!
Book a meeting with our team now:
MWC Americas Schedule:
- Wednesday, September 12th, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 13th, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday, September 14th, 9:00am - 5:00pm