Join us via zoom on the 28th of February
What you'll learn in this episode
The best marketing is done by word of mouth. With an off-hand comment a satisfied client can do the work of the best salesperson or marketing team one hundred times over. Heads of product and the commercial structures above are desperate to drive more recommendations, but here’s the terrible truth: nobody is talking about your product.
The alignment is here to help! We’re talking to the top product managers and heads of in the world to help you get your product recommended with our classic global twist: how do you get your product recommended when your product spans 100 countries and territories? What about when your users don’t talk, because they’re separated by oceans?
- How to turn around low-performing NPS or bad local reviews
- Approaches to adjusting your product in local markets
- Steps to take to drive word-of-mouth recommendations and increase DAUs
Our panel of experts
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Hila Shitrit Nissim
Produced in association with amazing partners
What is the alignment?
This series is for anyone involved in taking a product global that is looking for new ways to grow, align with teams and mature their glocalization strategy beyond translation and local market launches.
View past episodes here
We've got all our episodes online for you to watch right here!
- Leadership in localization
- Building a localization team
- Putting speed and scale in your team
- Using local data and user voices